Wednesday 2 March 2011

This is my work from the D&AD Project. I was the only one that selected Westfield Stratford, as advertising and marketing campaigns appealed to my tastes, and I thought I would give it a go. The brief was to create a integrated advertising campaign to generate interest for the opening of Westfield in 2011. My idea was based on the idea of culture and dance, culture because Stratford is a mixed community, and culture ties in with the Olympics too, and dance being a cultural thing that appeals to many, and also fits in with the idea of different cultures. I decided to advertise a carnival in Stratford, that would bring people to the area, and from that advertise the carnival, where to find out the information, and tell people more about Westfield too. The idea was to show that the Westfield brand could appeal to not just the upper class, but people from different backgrounds and areas.

Stratford City Carnival poster

Stratford City Carnival poster

Stratford City Carnival Poster

Main design to go on site

Stratford Carnival poster on wall on underground

Main poster on underground

Main poster on platform

Main poster with building art


Flyer to be handed out at carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2011 Nick Hostler